Thursday, November 6, 2008

I8anSUV?

I thought now might be a good time to explain the title of my blog. The name “I8ansuv” should read, “I ate an SUV.” Get it? The 8 sounds like “ate.” Haha I know I’m a dork. I once saw that on the license plate of a hummer, and I thought it was one of the wittiest and most hilarious things I’ve seen. Well, that and this recently (it cracks me up every time I watch it, LOL).

I8ansuv is my username on Pokerstars, though I rarely play there anymore. If I do, its usually on a pot limit Omaha hi/lo SNG (sometimes HORSE heads up, but as I mentioned in an earlier post, I don’t particularly like their HU format).

Oh, and another thing. I was on sharkscope the other day, and they had an update that stated players aren’t allowed to use their site while playing on Pokerstars or else Stars is threatening to close players’ accounts. WTF?? (update: sharkscope doesn’t have the posting up anymore, I’m trying to find more info about it)

Well, at least sharkscope still works fine w/ Full Tilt, and that's where I mostly play now anyway. The HU games are pretty beatable, there are only a few players I hate playing against (either cause they're good, or just horrendous but for some reason suck out enough to win consistently against me...???) But sorry to disappoint, I don't think I'll be disclosing my username... yet? I don't know, I guess it'll feel weird if I play someone who reads my blog (if there are any of you) and knows how I think and play. Well whatever, I'll probably end up accidentally pasting it in an entry one day anyhow, haha.

Alright, so hopefully in the near future (I have some exams coming up, so might be a little busier), I'll be able to write an entry for each game of HORSE. I haven't decided exactly what I'll say yet, since I don't want to disclose ALL my strategies, but I'll have enough to make it worth your while. Stay tuned...