Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congrats LaTanyaWilliams

I forgot to mention, the FTOP championships are going on right now at Full Tilt. Man, I hate these tournies now. I have had the worst luck with them. I don't think I've even cashed once in any event (I can't remember, maybe a very low cash...). I've played in the last 3 HORSE FTOPs though not the one last night... I didn't qualify :( And most times, I bubble out. I've come in 70th twice when top 64 pays, and the one in August, I finished around 200th? Arghhh, when is it my turn to win of these damn things? My highest cash in a multi table tourny was only $3500 or so... maybe I don't play enough?

Anyway, I tried qualifying for the HORSE tourny, and in a 133 SNG, I bubbled out in 3rd (top 2 get entry). I was so pissed off I almost punched the wall (I've done this once, and made a huge hole which I had to patch up). I was chip leader, and 2 hands in hold em killed me. I also got knocked out of the 6:30 $100 qualifier due to some unfortunate beats, and I was crying on the inside from not being able to play in my favorite game... :*(

But still, I have to congratulate LaTanyaWilliams on her/his win. It's always a great win to be able to pull through in the HORSE tourny, though some ppl think its a luck shoot when blinds get higher. Plus, playing till 6 in the morning is always mentally challenging, so congrats again LaTanyaWilliams!!