Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy Times...

Wow, I can't believe its been almost 2 weeks since I last posted... I must've really been caught up doing god knows what. Well, this week I have an exam Thursday, so I've been studying for that. Work is starting to pick up, and I can't write entries during the day anymore, sighs. Adult life definitely sucks. All I do is work, study, sleep, and repeat.

On a happier note, I went home for Thanksgiving to see the family. I caught up with a bunch of high school friends and then just relaxed with the family, watching Kansas beat Missouri (GO JAYHAWKS!!). Eating turkey leftovers for days on end is just gross, and makes me never want to touch anything with turkey again.

Anyway, I have a few drafts of basic strategies for some more HORSE games, and I will try my best to get them up Thursday night after my exam. And I will definitely try to post some more hands to analyze. In the meantime, I thought this picture was pretty funny ;)